Isle of Waimea Elouera Dress - Final Sale
or 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $13.99
Model Wears Size Small
Feminine Shape - Feminine V Neck dress with ruffles on the sleeves and hem.
Side Pockets - Whether it's somewhere to put your phone or keys or just somewhere to put your hands, everyone loves pockets.
Fabrication – 100% light weight cotton with soft wash hand feel. This fabric is breathable and is perfect for the beach or anywhere the weather is warm.
Easy to wear - Relaxed fit, easy to wear throw on beach cover up
Fit & Sizing
|American Sizing (IN)||AU8 / US4||AU10 / US6||AU12 / US8||AU14 / US10||AU16 / US12|
|Bust (C Cup)||32||34||36||38||40|
|B Cup Bust||31.5||33.5||35.5||37.5||39.5|
|D Cup Bust||33||35||37||39||41|
|DD Cup Bust||34||36||38||40||42|
|E Cup Bust||35||37||39||41||43|
|F Cup Bust||36||38||40||42||44|
|G Cup Bust||37||39||41||43||45|
|International Size Chart|
|AU / UK||8||10||12||14||16|
Click through here to our guide on how to measure yourself to find your measurements.
Looking for plus sizing? Click through here to see our size guide
What if it doesn’t fit?
We offer a hassle free return policy! If you have swimsuit does not fit and you’ve found that you need another size, it’s a quick and simple process to find the right one. Head over to our returns page or contact our dedicated customer service team today!
Shipping & Returns
FREE delivery for any orders over USD$99. Orders under USD$99 will incur a USD$10.90 delivery fee.
· Standard delivery: 1-5 business days*
· Express delivery: Up to 2-day business days*
*Please allow up to 1-2 business days for order processing. Online orders are not processed outside of business hours.
Click here to view our full returns policy.
We offer a refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of placing your order.
- Hand wash your swimsuit separately in cold water.
- Use a mild detergent and do not bleach your swimsuit.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean your swimsuit.
- Do not iron your swimsuit, dry your swimwear in the shade.
- Rinse your swimsuit immediately after use.
- Some colours on your swimsuit may fade in sunlight or chlorinated water or transfer when wet.
- Avoid swimsuit contact with suntan lotions, fake tanning products, oils, rough surfaces, pools and spas treated with harsh chemicals.
For more information on how to launder your bathers correctly, read our blog here.