Garment Care [meta]
- Hand wash your swimsuit separately in cold water.
- Use a mild detergent and do not bleach your swimsuit.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean your swimsuit.
- Do not iron your swimsuit, dry your swimwear in the shade.
- Rinse your swimsuit immediately after use.
- Some colours on your swimsuit may fade in sunlight or chlorinated water or transfer when wet.
- Avoid swimsuit contact with suntan lotions, fake tanning products, oils, rough surfaces, pools and spas treated with harsh chemicals.
For more information on how to launder your bathers correctly, read our blog here.